Whoa, so apparently I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Rachel over at Sunset Boulevard. Thanks so much! I have seen the award making its way around, and I had no clue that someone would actually “think of me that way”.
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win/nom/nod with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Aww yeah, LET’S DO THIS.
My nominations (no preference whatsoever):
- Terry Malloy’s Pigeon Coop
- Cinema Fanatic
- Mettel Ray
- Committed to Celluloid
- Simply Film
- Cinema Schminema
- Criterion Affection
- My Film Views
- Tim’s Film Reviews
- Fogs’ Movie Reviews
- The Focused Filmographer
- Splatter: on FILM
Um, I couldn’t list up to 15, cos I didn’t include blogs who haven’t been updated for a while – sorry? But the blogs I’ve listed above are probably 100x more popular than my little blog, are better written or update more regularly than I do, and I just wanted to have the chance to say you guys are all truly awesome.
7 “interesting” things about myself
- I share the same birthday as Franz Rosenzweig, Issac Newton…and Jesus. Yes, it’s Christmas!
- I’m preparing for my honours next year in uni – I’ll be researching contemporary American authors and I’ve managed to snag my favourite English professor as my supervisor, so I’m pretty excited for that.
- I haven’t been back to my home country in about 8 months. I really miss it.
- I’ve never broken any bones in my body.
- I am really bad at remembering faces/names/people I meet for the first time.
- This sorta transfers to a fear that people don’t remember me instead, so it makes for awkward second meetings.
- I was in my secondary school choir, but that was about six years ago so I’ve pretty much lost all singing abilities.
So that was pretty fun, thanks again to Rachel over at Sunset Boulevard for the nomination. Plus, I think, (I’m terrible with dates), Screen Appeals recently turned one! Hurray! I’m not the best at updating sometimes, but it’s great to know that someone actually reads my posts, which is pretty crazy. Stay sexy, everyone.