To be honest, Jason Stackhouse from True Blood was never my favourite character but Ryan Kwanten proves otherwise in Australian romantic-comedy Not Suitable for Children:
Director Peter Templeman’s expert handling ensures Not Suitable for Children is more than just another rom-com. The film’s fresh and sincere take on heavy issues is highly engaging, and it eventually proves an excellent comedy with plenty of heart.
On a side note, here’s some cool movie news / articles from the past week that I’ve encountered on my internship (see right sidebar for more info):
- ‘The Hobbit’ Producers Sue ‘Age of the Hobbits’ Studio for Trademark Infringement [Hollywood Reporter]
- Matchbox: real Redheads and reality television a.k.a. The Real Housewives of Australia [Screen Hub]
- Editors: the drug dealers of television [Salon.com]
- The Future of film: you thought it was dead, yes? [Screen Hub]
- Early Colour Film: Kodak unearths wonderful colour tests [Screen Hub]